REQUEST for an OUT OF COUNCIL CALL OUT
Please check HERE to access the Request Form and fill in ALL information.
By completing this form, you understand...
- Please provide this information AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to the start of camp!
- That the permission letter will be sent directly to the camp you are attending for a Call-Out to be conducted for eligible Scouts/Scouters
- The Adult(s) submitted on the request MUST be approved by the Lodge.
- Your Unit must provide a copy of the Election/Nomination forms to the camp.
- All Scouts/Scouters have 1-year to complete their Ordeal from the date of their ELECTION and NOT the call-out date.
- Letters for Approval of the Out of Council Call Out will be sent to the Camp Chief or Director of the camp indicated on the Request Form - a copy of the letter and accompanying documents will be also sent to the Scoutmaster for their records.